– Research says only about 25% of the Indian population is getting adequate copper each day in the diet.
– Copper is a powerful anti-oxidant, and is also required for proper absorption of iron. it is becoming more necessary to consider ways to adequately supplement our diets with this vital mineral.
– If you’re constantly traveling, if your food is not necessarily controlled, minor poisons are always getting into you in various forms. Copper handles those things for you.
– Copper is believed to have anti-microbial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. Copper melts away the excess fat. Copper water helps in maintaining digestive health, reduces fat and alleviates excess obesity.
– Traditional Pure Copper Drinkware Hammered Glass Utensils come up with Indian Ayurveda Health Benefits including pregnancy, healthy skin, reduce obesity & help to maintain body balance.
– Remember Copper Glass are not For Microwave Use and are not Dishwasher Safe.